- An excessive amount of dust on your furniture, registers, walls, and floors (dust bunnies).
- An increase in allergic symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing and runny nose.
- Stale, musty, or smoky air odors that won’t go away with normal cleaning.
- Higher incident of asthma attacks or an increase in use of asthma medications.
- Difficulty fighting illnesses or longer periods of illness due to reduced ability to recover.
- Waking up with head congestion.
All of the above are symptoms of dirty duct work. Regular cleaning of your duct work can reduce or eliminate these problems.
Pets and smoking will increase the level of irritants that are in your ventilation system and increase the frequency of cleaning.